Technology for a world in motion.
Headquartered in the heart of Hamburg, M‑TRIBES is a go-to-technology partner for startups, corporates and SMEs in industries such as last-mile delivery, shared mobility and ride-hailing.
Work with our experienced product and engineering team to build up M‑TOOLS, the world's most versatile transportation technology platform which allows to launch and scale a growing variety of high-growth business models including 10 minute grocery delivery and free-floating scooter sharing.
What is M‑TOOLS?
Our technology platform M‑TOOLS provides businesses with end-to-end control over essential processes such as automated invoicing and accounting, pricing and payments and many more.
M‑TOOLS allows to configure highly-customised B2C and B2B booking systems for mobile and web. Android and iOS apps for drivers as well as cloud based dashboards for operators allow for the smart dispatching and fulfilment of bookings and the efficient management of customers, partners and vehicle fleets.
Providing unprecedented speed and flexibility, M-TOOLS is praised by digital-savvy operators and marketplaces that are seeking to expand their service or validate innovative business models with the help of convenient integrations, our API and webhooks.
SDKs of our developer-first technology platform are helping global software engineering teams to accelerate product development of next-level transportation solutions such as Silicon Valley air-taxi hailing or peer-to-peer sharing of the latest MINI vehicles. Our ambition with M-TOOLS however is to accelerate the democratisation of state-of-the-art transportation technology via an all-in-one SAAS platform.
Consequently M-TRIBES is offering a growing range of pre-configured white-label industry templates for established and emerging use cases in delivery, sharing and ride-hailing that empower businesses to instantly upgrade their customer experience and elevate operational efficiency without breaking their budgets.
Join the tribe.
We are looking for a passionate Product manager (f/m/d) to join our team in Hamburg or remote and help building up M‑TOOLS to become the leading developer-first cloud platform for transportation businesses.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with key customers in multiple industries to truly understand their problems, challenges and opportunities to be able to find the right answers and solutions
- Collaborate with our designers and engineers to build out our suite of M-TOOLS Platform components and build highly scaleable and flexible features that support a wide variety of use cases
- Become the owner of one or potentially multiple of our M-TOOLS Platform products, such as fleet management or vehicle sharing apps
- Help to shape our M-TOOLS Platform strategy and our strategic product roadmap
Who you are
- You have significant experience working as a product manager for software products, ideally with previous work experience in a SAAS or transportation-related industries
- You know how to inspire, motivate and support a team to focus on the right things and to get them done
- You can translate your own and your team's knowledge into concise user stories and prioritized backlog items
- You are good at communicating concepts and ideas to different stakeholders and various context using the English language
Why you want to work with us
We move fast and build things that matter.
- If you want to use your time to make a difference and build something that matters, then you will love to work with us.
- We encourage taking end-2-end ownership and offer a significant amount of shares in M-TRIBES on top of your salary.
- We offer a culture of radical empowerment that includes the freedom to work from anywhere as well as Visa sponsorship and relocation support - if you wish.