Technology for a world in motion.
Headquartered in the heart of Hamburg, M‑TRIBES is a go-to-technology partner for startups, corporates and SMEs in industries such as last-mile delivery, shared mobility and ride-hailing.
Work with our experienced team to build up M‑TOOLS, the world's most versatile transportation technology platform which allows to launch and scale a growing variety of high-growth business models including 10 minute grocery delivery and free-floating scooter sharing.
What is M‑TOOLS?
Our technology platform M‑TOOLS allows businesses to configure and operate highly-customised B2C and B2B booking systems for mobile and web. Android and iOS apps for drivers as well as cloud based dashboards for operators allow for the smart dispatching and fulfilment of bookings and the efficient management of customers, partners and vehicle fleets.
Providing unprecedented speed and flexibility, M-TOOLS is praised by digital-savvy operators and marketplaces that are seeking to expand their service or validate innovative business models.
Our ambition with M-TOOLS however is to accelerate the democratisation of state-of-the-art transportation technology via an all-in-one SAAS platform.
Consequently M-TRIBES is offering a growing range of pre-configured white-label industry software templates for established and emerging use cases in delivery, sharing and ride-hailing that empower businesses to instantly upgrade their customer experience and elevate operational efficiency without breaking their budgets.
Join the tribe.
We are looking for a passionate SaaS Sales Manager (f/m/d) to join our team in Hamburg or remote and help building up M‑TOOLS to become the leading developer-first cloud platform for transportation businesses.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with our Sales and Marketing Leadership to help driving MRR acquisition by generating demand for M-TOOLS.
- Proactively and efficiently engage with decision-making inbound leads and outbound targets in various established and new transportation industries.
- Use conventional as well unconventional sales development practices, tools and processes to identify prospects and coordinate turning opportunities into paying customers.
- Relentlessly drive engagement and solution sales throughout the whole pipeline.
- Establish and constantly drive improving our underlying standard processes, targeting, messaging and conversion.
Who you are
- You have relevant experience driving Software-Sales in a high-paced tech-environment.
- You are an excellent communicator both internal and external in German and English (written and verbal).
- You're able to swiftly build relationships, work with and drive consensus between a broad variety of characters throughout the full range of business maturity, inbound as well as cold outbound.
- You have outstanding levels of sales persistence and resilience.
- You're comfortable working in a loosely coupled but highly aligned VUCA environment (Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity, Ambiguity).
Additional skills that make us extra interested
- You solved hard MRR growth pains in Startups before
- You have a product and/or engineering background
- You have extensive knowledge of state of the art marketing and sales tools
- You have business development, market research and analytics experience i.e., from working as a business strategy consultancy
- You fluently speak additional languages besides German and English
Why you want to work with us
We move fast and build things that matter.
- If you want to use your time to make a difference and build something that matters, then you will love to work with us.
- We encourage taking end-2-end ownership and offer a significant amount of shares in M-TRIBES on top of your salary and bonus.
- We offer a culture of radical trust and empowerment that of course includes the freedom to work from anywhere as well as Visa sponsorship and relocation support - if you wish.