Technology for a world in motion.
Headquartered in the heart of Hamburg, M‑TRIBES is a go-to-technology partner for startups, corporates and SMEs in industries such as last-mile delivery, shared mobility and ride-hailing.
Work with our experienced product and engineering team to build up M‑TOOLS, the world's most versatile transportation technology platform which allows to launch and scale a growing variety of high-growth business models including 10 minute grocery delivery and free-floating scooter sharing.
What is M‑TOOLS?
Our technology platform M‑TOOLS provides businesses with end-to-end control over essential processes such as automated invoicing and accounting, pricing and payments and many more.
M‑TOOLS allows to configure highly-customised B2C and B2B booking systems for mobile and web. Android and iOS apps for drivers as well as cloud based dashboards for operators allow for the smart dispatching and fulfilment of bookings and the efficient management of customers, partners and vehicle fleets.
Providing unprecedented speed and flexibility, M-TOOLS is praised by digital-savvy operators and marketplaces that are seeking to expand their service or validate innovative business models with the help of convenient integrations, our API and webhooks.
SDKs of our developer-first technology platform are helping global software engineering teams to accelerate product development of next-level transportation solutions such as Silicon Valley air-taxi hailing or peer-to-peer sharing of the latest MINI vehicles. Our ambition with M-TOOLS however is to accelerate the democratisation of state-of-the-art transportation technology via an all-in-one SAAS platform.
Consequently M-TRIBES is offering a growing range of pre-configured white-label industry templates for established and emerging use cases in delivery, sharing and ride-hailing that empower businesses to instantly upgrade their customer experience and elevate operational efficiency without breaking their budgets.
Join the tribe.
We are looking for a passionate Senior Android Engineer (f/m/d) to join our cross-functional team in Hamburg or remote and build up M‑TOOLS to become the leading developer-first cloud platform for transportation businesses.
What you’ll do
- Help define, build, and constantly refine amazing user experiences with our native mobile apps.
- Write well-crafted, well-tested, modularised, readable, and maintainable code.
- Work in well-organised sprints, as part of a bottom-up managed, autonomous, cross-functional agile squad together with other talented and experienced members.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure quality, share knowledge, test and validate new ideas and approaches.
- Take ownership together with the squad throughout the whole development cycle - from ideation over design to implementation, quality assurance, and maintenance.
Who you are
- Collaborative person, you love working with other developers, product owners, designers, testers.
- Good communicator with great oral and written English skills.
- In possession of an academic degree such as B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent or several years of relevant job experience.
- Passionate about writing well structured, readable, and testable code, in a collaborative manner (we ❤︎ Git).
- Professional, with a deep understanding of Kotlin and the Android platform.
- Familiar with Android Architecture Components, MVVM, LiveData, RxJava2, Dagger2.
- Experience with Coroutines and with building Android SDK’s/libraries is a plus.
- Aspiring knowledge seeker, ready to try out the latest changes in the Android world.
Why you want to work with us
We move fast and build things that matter.
- If you want to use your time to make a difference and build something that matters, then you will love to work with us.
- We encourage taking end-2-end ownership and offer a significant amount of shares in M-TRIBES on top of your salary.
- We offer a culture of radical empowerment that includes the freedom to work from anywhere as well as Visa sponsorship and relocation support - if you wish.