Technology for a world in motion.
Headquartered in the heart of Hamburg, M‑TRIBES is a go-to-technology partner for startups, corporates and SMEs in industries such as last-mile delivery, shared mobility and ride-hailing.
Work with our experienced team to build up M‑TOOLS, the world's most versatile transportation technology platform which allows to launch and scale a growing variety of high-growth business models including 10 minute grocery delivery and free-floating scooter sharing.
What is M‑TOOLS?
Our technology platform M‑TOOLS allows businesses to configure and operate highly-customised B2C and B2B booking systems for mobile and web. Android and iOS apps for drivers as well as cloud based dashboards for operators allow for the smart dispatching and fulfilment of bookings and the efficient management of customers, partners and vehicle fleets.
Providing unprecedented speed and flexibility, M-TOOLS is praised by digital-savvy operators and marketplaces that are seeking to expand their service or validate innovative business models.
Our ambition with M-TOOLS however is to accelerate the democratisation of state-of-the-art transportation technology via an all-in-one SAAS platform.
Consequently M-TRIBES is offering a growing range of pre-configured white-label industry software templates for established and emerging use cases in delivery, sharing and ride-hailing. In this way M-TOOLS empowers businesses to instantly upgrade their customer experience, elevate operational efficiency connect to new business potentials – and all of this without breaking their budgets.
About the role
Join the tribe.
We are looking for a passionate Trainee (f/m/d) to join our team in Hamburg and help building up M‑TOOLS to become the leading technology platform for transportation businesses.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with various departments at M-TRIBES, such as product, marketing, sales and customer success
- Get involved with a diverse selection of tasks from working on a product strategy, interviewing customers or researching a market all the way to quality assuring and actually delivering software
- Figure out which area of our tech startup is most interesting to you and get a chance to dive into it and ultimately take ownership for it
- Become part of a strong tech team that will give you the ability to learn quickly and grow into a better version of yourself
Who you are
- You have a hands-on mentality, are passionate about what you do and eager to understand problems and identify solutions for them
- You have high aspirations towards your work results and contribution to the company's success through SPEED, IMPACT and COMMITMENT
- You have very good communication and cooperation skills and are fluent in English and German
- It's a PLUS if you have already had the opportunity to gain practical experience through an internship or similar activity in the field of business development / corporate strategy / software sales or customer success.
Why you want to work with us
- If you want to use your time to make a difference and build something that matters, then you will love working with us.
- With us, you get a chance to use your talents, build your skills and work in a self-managed kind of way (also remotely after an initial onboarding in Hamburg)
- You get an opportunity to learn about and gain relevant insight into entrepreneurship and venture building.
- An awesome office and a culture of radical candor, trust and true appreciation